Hotel Accommodation - only for International teams booking the IberCup package
- Breakfast included with hotel booking. Teams that purchase the hotel package with meals including dinner will have arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based on 4 people per room occupancy. More information about room rates click here.
- The IberCup is the one that decides how many persons will stay per room if teams decide to get the basic price range per person.
- Teams participating with the basic price range per person can´t decide how many persons will stay in the room unless they pay for an additional cost for 1, 2 or 3 person room occupancy.
- Ibercup will only confirm the exact name of the accommodation 30 days before the tournament starts.
- If a team has a pre-reservation in a certain accommodation, the team might change accommodation at any time until 1 month before the tournament starts, due to IberCup logistics.
- IberCup manages all the room distribution from the teams and any change from the standard room distribution must be approved by us.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team might need to be split on different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision on a matter which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have only 1 double bed for 2 persons where 2 persons will share the same bed.
- Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner). Breakfast and Dinner, depending on the option, can be in the hotel restaurant or, in some specific cases, in restaurants close to the hotel.
- Check-in at hotels may not be available until after 14:00h, meaning that, generally, it will not be possible to do check-in in your room as soon as you arrive at your destination. Check-out is at 12:00h meaning that teams need to leave their rooms before 12:00h on the day of departure. If teams do not leave their rooms before 12:00h, they will have to pay an extra night.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability to conﬁrm on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
- All hotel accommodations will require a credit card to be presented upon check-in for all your team rooms. The creidt card number will be kept and will only be charged in the case of any damage caused by the teams to the rooms or accommodation. IberCup can never be responsible for any damage caused by the teams in the installations and/or accommodation. Check-in will not be authorized without giving a credit card.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 12:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 12:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package and hotel minimum requirement (5 nights).
Hotel price does not include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers (except for international teams that purchase the package).
- Match Transfers (except for international teams that purchase the package).
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Touristic Taxes.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
Rooming List - only for international teams that purchase the package
- To avoid delays on the check-in, teams MUST send the final rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts. This information is mandatory and is necessary to ensure the quality of the tournament. If the team sends later, the team will be penalized (USD 10,00 per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts, IberCup will not take any responsibility for any last minute changes in room distribution made by the hotel front desk, upon the arrival.
- If the team cancels or change any player, staff or family member from the original, this change must be approved by IberCup and it may have additional taxes.
- Any rooming modification 20 or fewer days before the tournament starts will not be allowed by the hotel or it may have an extra cost.
- Please note the rooming will not be sent to the team until all payments are finished.
- Please notice that the hotel accommodation has specific breakfast times. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the hotel reception to see if it's possible schedule the breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- For international teams that purchase the package which includes meals: If you notice you might miss a dinner time due to a delay, please inform the hotel about it to avoid any issue.
Hotel for Parents/Families
- For Parents and Family, hotel accommodation must be arranged through IberCup with special prices. For more information about booking hotel rooms for families click here
- Note that by booking your accommodation via our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organisation, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package, which in the majority of cases includes advantages with local transportations and special conditions to the complex.
- Airport Transfer from the Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package (except for international teams that book the package).
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (5 nights).
Confirmation of participation
All teams must pay the tournament team entry as the first payment in order to reserve your place as soon as possible.
Team payment deadlines for international teams that book the package through the IberCup:
- a) up to 90 days before the start of the tournament - 70% of the total to pay.
- b) up to 45 days before the start of the tournament - 100% of the total to be paid.
Contact between the team and the organization
- Teams should always communicate, including payment transactions, through a single intermediary in order to facilitate communication between the team and the organization, and at the same time reduce the risk of loss of information.
- If teams make payments via more than one intermediary, a 20% increase will be added to each amount in order to support administrative costs.
Loss or Theft
- The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation, transportation or in the sporting venues.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participant's list, are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sport facilities, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, team leader should contact the organization staff directly.
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meal timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transportation delay, team leader should inform the Organization of this situation immediately.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all your personal and group documents. If you are traveling from another country to Dallas, Texas/the U.S., you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases, the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, and any cost that such a situation entails still beeing the customer's responsibility. Tournament organization may under no circumstances be liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- Passport for the foreign teams.
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask to the international teams for the insurance documentation for all players and staff, which must cover till the end of the tournament (April 4th). Without this document the team cannot participate in the tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player and staff from the international teams must have medical insurance. Teams from the U.S. must have insurance through their sanctioning body (US Club Soccer/USYS, etc.).
- International teams should make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, death, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injury, illness, death or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades, natural disasters, epidemics or similar events. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the teams or groups and are not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
Team Accreditation / Participant Accredition with IberCup Package
- The team leader must bring all documents for accreditation (Valid Passport or Identification Document for players, staff and others), along with all other documents that were sent to them before the tournament via e-mail.
- Only the team leader needs to be present at the accreditation to collect all the material regarding accreditation and important information.
- Players do not need to be present for accreditation on this day.
- If the team leader/s do not complete accreditation at the IberCup Office, teams will NOT be able to participate in the first game, they will be atributed a "no-show" and the final result will automatically be 0-3 to the adversary team.
- It is mandatory that all teams check in with the IberCup staff.
- For teams that travel by Private bus or own transportation, they cannot complete check-in at their accommodation before completing the accreditation process at the IberCup Office. We suggest that during the accreditation process, the team leader stays at the IberCup Office while the team continues their journey to their respective accommodation where they will be able to complete their check-in after 15h00, as long as their situation is regularized and are in possession of all their valid documents for check-in. After accreditation, the team leader will be led to their accommodation.
- For local teams without accommodation, the team leader will have to go to the IberCup office 5 days before the beginning of the tournament between 10h00 and 20h00. The organization vividly recommends that the team leaders complete their accreditation 5 days before, as normally accreditations completed on the day before have long waiting queues and are reserved for teams with accommodation.
- In case a team has not fulfilled all payment obligations, they will not be able to complete accreditation and will be eliminated from the competition.
- If the team has a rooming list that needs to be sent to the organization, IberCup needs to receive this 20 days before the tournament.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request permission to travel and participate in the tournament from their respective football federations and send an authorization letter to IberCup (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is not responsible for any economic injuries or losses that may arise in the event of war, civil war, revolution or civil unrest or for the actions of the authorities, strikes, blockades, natural disasters, disputes with transport, kidnappings, orders of public institutional departments in the U.S. and foreign countries, epidemics, attributable to causes of force majeure with quarantine, customs regulations or problems with public immigration, fires, traffic accidents, illnesses, thefts, fraud, violence, heterosexual relationships or similar events, before, during and after the tournament. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the teams or groups and is not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
- Inclement weather and Covid policy:
- In the event that the tournament is cancelled or altered due to weather or other unforeseen events, a refund of the entry fee (if any) or a portion of the entry fee (if any) will be determined by the Tournament Committee after all organizational fees and expenses have been calculated.
- If the tournament gets cancelled because of COVID-19 before February 28, 2021 we will charge US$ 300.00 team (cancellation) fee per team.
- If the tournament gets cancelled between March 1 and the kickoff of the tournament we will charge US$ 600.00 team (cancellation) fee per team.
The following conditions apply for group cancellations or individual cancellations. Cancellation must be notified in writing, prior to the start of the tournament. The day that the notification is received by IberCup is the effective cancellation date. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform all participants of the cancellation policy. If any individual or the entire group cancels their participation anytime after booking, the following cancellation fees will be charged.
- For U.S. and Canadian teams paying only the tournament entry fee: Once your team is accpeted the paid team entry fee is non-refundable.
- For internatioanl teams that purchase the IberCup pacakge:
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation is until 90 days before the tournament starts,100% of accommodation, transport or other services, cost may be refunded, provided that there has not already been a deduction of costs incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- In case a participant cancellation is between 89 days and 45 days before the tournament starts, 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation is 44 days before the tournament starts, until the end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged (in case the participant sends a valid medical certificate the refund will be considered only as of the local participant fee 65€)
- In case a participant cancellation is due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and will not refund.
Due payments on the arrival
- In case of being a "international" team (with IberCup accommodation), if the payment balance of the accommodation package reservation in our tournament is still open after the last payment deadline, IberCup informs you that it will not make any advance payments on your behalf or on behalf of the team and thus the accommodation supposedly hired reserves the right to cancel without any refund of previously paid amounts.
- In the case of teams that want to make any payment later than the payment deadline, and with their reservation already cancelled for lack of payments, we a new request for availability and quotation will be made to the accommodation and is subject to availabiltiy. In case of availability in the accommodation, that quotation will probably be more expensive than the previously agreed value, that means that the final value to pay per person will not be the same.
- Therefore, apart from the teams having the accommodation canceled IberCup will not be able to include the teams in the group stage for the match schedule.
- For U.S. and Canadaian teams, if the payment balance of the entry fee to participate has not been paid after the last payment deadline, IberCup reserves the right to cancel your teams participation in the tournament.
- In case of pending amounts at the moment of arrival (for internatioanl teams booking the IberCup pacakge):
- Groups traveling by plane, will not have airport transfers nor will be allowed to check-in at the accommodation without the amount being regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups traveling by bus or by their own means, will not be allowed to check-in at the accommodation unless the amount is regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups that do not have any type of accommodation contracted with IberCup, will not be authorized to carry out accreditation or start the first game in the tournament.
For teams from the U.S. and Canada:
A tournament entry fee of USD $1,295 per team must be paid within ten (10) days of submitting the online team application.
Entry fees will only be deposited when your team is accepted.
Entry fees must be paid by check. Please make checks payable to Premier International Tours for the tournament entry fee and send to:
Premier International Tours
C/O IberCup USA
17838 East Easter Place
Foxfield, CO 80016
Please indicate the name of the team on the check as you would like it to appear on all tournament printed material.
Information for payments for internatioanl teams that purchase a package through the IberCup:
- Wire Transfer:
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid for by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Real) that is the most ”natural” currency in Brazil. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer.
After the payment, please send us ALWAYS the proof of payment in PDF document to email@example.com.
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.
Image Authorization Term
In the registration and accreditation steps, for all legal purposes, the use of the club's, technical commission's and players' image will be authorized for the purposes of registration, event disclosure, free of charge, constant in photos and videos. The images may be displayed: partial or total, an audiovisual presentation, national and international publications, as well as available in the image bank resulting from the research on the Internet and other future media. The technical committee and its players will have nothing to claim as related rights the image of these or any other.
All information is in the Waiver and Agreement signed and accepted by the Team Leader at the time of accreditation.
Booking with our partners
- We remind you that the organization has no responsibility for the services contracted with the IberCup partners.
- Note that by booking your accommodation through our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organization, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package which, in the majority of cases, includes advantages with local transportation and access to the complexes.