The IberCup is currently one of the most important World Youth Football Tournaments on the Planet. Since the first edition, more than 80 countries have already been represented in our tournaments. Every year more than 40,000 players participate in the various IberCup tournaments for a week of competition, fantastic experiences, and extraordinary opportunities to compete against some of the TOP teams in the world. The IberCup is much more than a football tournament, it creates the possibility to meet participants from all over the world on and off the field. IberCup is currently one of the most international youth football tournament in the world.
The IberCup is held in multiple locations: USA, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Denmark and Japan.
Every year the IberCup Tournaments have more than 1,800 teams particpating from 80 different countries. Famous teams like FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, O. Lyon, Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Juventus, FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FC Zenit, Valencia CF, Sevilla FC, Real Betis, Malaga CF, Espanyol Barcelona, Deportivo la Coruña, Chivas Guadalajara, Paris St Germain, CR Vasco da Gama and Olympique Marseille, have previously participated. Age categories are available for boys and girls ranging from 9 to 18 years old.
Tournament Host Club
Host club of this event is the Dallas Texans which is ranked the #1 youth soccer club in the United States with 18,000 players and 700 teams. Some of the Dallas Texans successes include:
- 13x NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- NPL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- ECNL Conference Champions
- 30+ National Finalists
- 40+ Region III Champions
- 60+ Region III Finalists
- 100+ Region III Appearances
- 120+ NTX State Cup Titles
- 10X Dallas Cup Champions
- 5X Gothia Cup Champions
- MUFC Nike Cup Champions
- Dana Cup Champions
- Helsinki Cup Champions
- San Marino Cup Champions
- MUPC World Finals 2013
IberCup tournaments follow the FIFA football rules. Each age category will be limited to 32 teams. If all age categories reach 32 teams before the registration deadline then the tournament will close registration early. After you submit your application the tournament committee will review it and you will be notified via email regarding your team’s acceptance for the tournament. Your team`s participation is only confirmed once all payments have been received. Please note that in previous editions we were unable to accept all teams that registered for the tournament.
Who can participate:
All clubs, who are members of their FIFA affiliated national associations, are welcome to participate in the IberCup. We also allow teams in countries where they are affiliated and operated by their school soccer associations to participate.
The tournament starts with group play. The teams are divided into groups of four or five (or more) where all the teams will meet in a round robin series. Classiﬁcation/ standings will be determined according to points. Win 3 points; Draw 1 point; Defeat 0 points. The 1st and/or 2nd place teams in each group will advance to the knockout stages. Teams that don’t advance to the elimination stage will play in a Playoff "B" or consolation playoff. In the elimination stage, games that end in a time during regulation play will go straight to penalty kicks (per FIFA regulations) to determine a winner (no overtime). All players must be insured, both for games and leisure time. All teams should arrive at least one day before the first game of the tournament.
Accommodation categories and how to book:
The IberCup USA offers two accommodation options:
With hotel accommodation for teams living more than 50 miles from Dallas: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Breakfast will be served at your hotel, lunch and dinner will be served at the meal center. Your first meal will dinner on the day of your arrival. Last meal will be lunch on the day of your departure. It is mandatory that teams book this hotel package. Please e-mail email@example.com for a detailed proposal.
Without hotel accommodation, this option is only available for local teams which are located less than 50 miles from Dallas, TX. If a local team hosts an international team, the IberCup USA offers a discounted team fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed proposal.
- July 1st: Registration opens. Accepts is confirmed after the team is paid in full.
- February 10: Registration closes. If the maximum allotment for the tournament is reached before this date registrations will close early.
- 90 days prior to the start of the tournament: 50% of the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation must be paid. Last day to cancel players without penalty.
- 45 days prior to the start of the tournament: The team must be paid in full.
- 30 days prior to the start of the tournament: Last day to send the players list. After this date, we will charge an extra $5 per player.
- 30 days prior to the start of the tournament: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date, we will charge an extra $10 per person.
- March 19th: Game schedule will be posted.
- March 26th: Arrival day.
- March 27th: International Opening Ceremony.
- March 28th: Start of the tournament.
- March 30th: Start of the Playoff games.
- April 1st: Playoff A and B Finals all categories. Prize giving ceremony.
***In case of unforeseen circumstances, IberCup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
IberCup USA Prizes
In 2018, the USA teams can win the next IberCup USA Prizes:
In some age categories, the best U.S. team in your age category during the tournament will win a free travel package to one of the IberCup tournaments overseas!
The best U.S. team in Category A (2009), C (2007), and D (2006) will win a travel package to the IberCup Brazil.
The best U.S. team in Category B (2008) will win a travel package to IberCup Scandinavia.
Free Travel Package Includes:
- Accommodation for 10-12 players and 2 leaders during tournament days
- Meals for 10-12 players and 2 leaders during tournament days
- Transportation to and from the fields during the tournament
- IberCup participation fee.
*** Flights, airport transfers, and transportation for excursions are not included in the tournament package. Go to our web page "Regulation" item 26 for more information.