The IberCup is currently one of the most important World Youth Football Tournaments in the Planet. Since the first edition, more than 80 countries have already been represented in our tournaments. Every year about 40 000 players participate in the various IberCup tournaments for a week of competition, fantastic experiences and extraordinary opportunities to compete with some of the TOP teams in the world. The proximity to the sea area allows everyone to enjoy the beautiful beaches all along the Cascais Coast. The amazing weather at this time of the year makes the IberCup much more than a football tournament... through football creates the possibility to meetings both outside and on the field with participants from all over the world, being currently one of the most international youth football tournaments throughout the World.
The IberCup is held in different locations: USA, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Denmark and Japan.
Every year, IberCup´s Tournaments have the participation of more than 1800 teams from 80 countries. Famous teams like FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, O. Lyon, Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Juventus, FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FC Zenit, Valencia CF, Sevilla FC, Real Betis, Malaga CF, Espanyol Barcelona, Deportivo la Coruña, Chivas Guadalajara, Paris St Germain, CR Vasco da Gama and Olympique Marseille, already participated in previous editions. The participants are between 9 and 18 years old boys and girls, distributed in different age categories.
Tournament Host Club
Host club of this event is the Dallas Texans which is ranked one of the best clubs in the United States with 18,000 players and 700 teams. Some of the Dallas Texans successes include:13X
- NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- NPL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- ECNL Conference Champions
- 30+ National Finalists
- 40+ Region III Champions
- 60+ Region III Finalists
- 100+ Region III Appearances
- 120+ NTX State Cup Titles
- 10X Dallas Cup Champions
- 5X Gothia Cup Champions
- MUFC Nike Cup Champions
- Dana Cup Champions
- Helsinki Cup Champions
- San Marino Cup Champions
- MUPC World Finals 2013
IberCup will be played following FIFA’s football rules. The limit for team’s applications is 32 teams in each age category. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before the deadline for registrations, registrations will close before the scheduled date. After you submit your application which will be evaluated by our organization, we will decide if your application is accepted. Team`s participation only is assured after all payments confirmed.
*Note that in previous editions the tournament has not been able to accept all teams that wanted to enter.
Who can participate:
All clubs, which are members of their FIFA affiliated national associations, are welcome to participate in the IberCup. In countries where soccer is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school soccer association.
Number of Teams in the Tournament:
It is our goal that all teams that wish to participate in the IberCup USA should be able to do so. But please note that during the last couple of years the tournaments have not been able to accept all teams that wished to enter. There will be a maximum of 150 teams. The teams paying their entry fees first will be given priority. The team is officially registered only after their first entry payment. Additionally, book your hotel accommodation as soon as possible since most of the hotels will be filled up very fast.
The tournament starts with group play. The teams are divided into groups of four or five (or more) where all the teams will meet in a round robin series. Classiﬁcation/ standings will be determined according to points. Win 3 points; Draw 1 point; Defeat 0 points. The 1st and/or 2nd place teams in each group will advance to the knockout stages. Teams that don’t advance to the knockout stage will play in a Playoff "B" or consolation playoff. The playoff games are played by direct elimination and in case of draw will be decided by penalties according to FIFA’s regulations. All players must be insured, both for games and leisure time. Arrival for all teams is at least 1 day before the first game of the tournament.
Accommodation categories and how to book:
The IberCup USA offers two options in 2018:
With hotel Accommodation for teams living more than 50 miles from Dallas: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). All meals will be served at the accommodation; the Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville Hotel. Day of arrival: dinner included. Day of departure: lunch included. It is mandatory that teams book this hotel package. Please e-mail nelson.gonzalez@Ibercup.com for a detailed proposal.
Without hotel accommodation: Only for local teams which are located less than 50 miles from Dallas, TX. If local teams host international teams, the IberCup USA offers a lower team fee. Please e-mail nelson.gonzalez@Ibercup.com for a detailed proposal.
- July 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. After receiving your deposit fee we confirm your spot in IberCup.
- February 10: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- 90 days before the tournament 50% of the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation must be paid.
- 45 days before the tournament Full payment of all services. Both leaders and players pay this fee. You can cancel players until 90 days before the tournament, after that a doctors certificate is required.
- 30 days before the tournament: Final date to send the players list. After this date we will charge extra 5$ per player.
- 30 days before the tournament:: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date we will charge extra 10$ per person.
- March 19: Match schedule will be posted.
- March 26: Arrival day.
- March 27: Opening Ceremony
- March 28: Start of the tournament. Evening:
- March 30: Start of the Playoff games.
- April 1: Playoff A and B Finals all categories. Prize giving ceremony.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
IberCup USA Prizes
To be Confirmed